Game Day Information & Prohibited Items
With increased security measures required of public assembly facilities, FSW Athletics and The Suncoast Credit Union Arena are encouraging fans to FSW Basketball games and other special events to arrive early. To ensure fan safety, fans are requested to remove any outerwear (coats, sweaters, etc.) that can be easily taken off. Upon entry, fans will be subject to intensive visual inspection and enhanced bag checks. Guests with heavy, bulky and/or baggy clothing may be subject to additional security screening to include hand held metal detectors. This will apply at all entrances.
Doors will open at The Suncoast Credit Union Arena 60 minutes prior to tip-off or scheduled event start.
The Suncoast Credit Union Arena strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bags, but the permissible types are listed below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the Arena with one of the clear plastic bags. Small bags must not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
The following items are permitted:
- Camera lenses – maximum length six inches; no detachable lenses
- Blankets and/or towels if unrolled or unfolded
- Service animals – as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Strollers – small collapsible style
Prohibited items include:
- Any illegal substances or paraphernalia prohibited by Laws of the State of Florida
- Artificial noisemakers and irritants
- Beach balls
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Electronic cigarettes (FSW is a Tobacco Free Campus)
- All Firearms and Ammunition
- Glass and aluminum containers
- Helium balloons
- Knives, box cutters, Ice Pics or similar cutting devices
- Laser pointers/pens
- Mace, OC Spray or other similar compounds.
- Outside food and beverages
- Selfie sticks
- Signs larger than 24 inches by 24 inches
- Stadium Seats in excess of 18″ wide, with hard plastic or metal parts.
- Tobacco products, Vape Pipes and products (FSW is a Tobacco Free Campus)
- Video or audio recorders
The CBS Sports Classic, FSW Athletics, and Suncoast Credit Union Arena are committed to creating a safe and fan-friendly environment.